HOW TO WEAR | POLKA DOTS

Behold, a flame has been reignited. Don't try to blow it out, you'll only run out of breath. You may now call me Anna R polka-dot-Vitiello, pioneer of double hyphenated surnames and polka dot obsessive. Granted, the levels of which I speak aren't yet on par with my floral infatuation - yet - but it is exactly this palpable lack of regard that has elicited such intoxicating guilt forcibly inaugurating a search for lost love. Mercifully, these Giorgio Armani trousers were an instantaneous shot of amore rendering a hefty task much lighter than expected. And yes, you might notice that no love has been lost between these Miu Mius and I. I'm just saving up.


PS remember when glitter was reserved for under 12's? Thank Miuccia for Prada.

Those Miu Miu sunglasses. Tory Burch embroidered jacket. Marc by Marc Jacobs peplum top. BCBG beaded clutchGiorgio Armani silk polka dot shorts. Topshop glitter heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment