A-R-V ATTENDS | GLASSWORKS PARTY

You grow and you grow and you grow and yet! baby hairs refuse to cofunction. That's a widely accepted turn of phrase, isn't it? Baby hairs? No? Stay with me, for my palpable dislike for the said little posse of runted head hairs will translate into a strong dislike that is altogether comprehensible in the following imagery (the second photo in particular.) Anyway, last night, Glassworks Studios got together with rewardStyle to co-host an event for bloggers at their pop-up shop in Covent Garden. I'm not much of a goer-outer myself but rather, I advocate a life of sangfroid, overindulgence and a copious amount of highbrow TV. But canapes, drinks and shopping? Suits me, sir. 


Specimen A: Photo with the lovely Colleen of rewardStyle. I'm wearing Topshop coat, Manolo Blanhik shoes.

See them, just there to the right of my head, imposing their beleaguering mess on what could have otherwise been a perfectly commendable photo? Baby hairs. I can only think of one scenario to which this acrimony could be likened. Anyone like Friends? Of course you do. The one with the yams and Brad Pitt. If you are yet to sit through that half an hour of pure bliss, then get acquainted.


Specimen B. Wearing Marni x H&M brocade top, Mulberry skirt, Manolo Blanhik shoes.

Is that me? I can't see. Can you see? Oh yes, there I am, sorry. Just that it was hard to see for a minute there through the forest of  baby hairs. Heck, I may as well have posted a picture of some damned baby hairs instead. And I would have. Had it not been for the kind reminder that this is a fashion - not hair - blog.



Specimen C. The consequences of haphazardly dropping a bucket of bleach on your hair. Also known as the fit model. Part of the evening involved picking items from the store and styling them on this lovely leggy blonde. This is my interpretation of a floral-wearing bow-tie sporting wizard. You miss the detail on this perfect Paper London shirt but heck, she looks good, doesn't she? You can vote - or not, if you're impartial - on facebook by 'liking' this look here

No comments:

Post a Comment