In the Name of Trend




I rarely take lunch. I rarely take lunch because, well, sometimes a girl is just TOO BUSY. I know what you’re thinking, ‘oh no, another one of these fashion girls.' But, not only would this be incredibly stereotypical of you... believe me, if I ain’t got time to get lunch, I make lunch come to me.
Anyway, fortunately for one lucky lady – ahem, Jennifer Bishop, that means YOU – the ELLE high street supplement closed last week, which means that I have a little more time on my hands. (And yes, you guessed it, an actual lunch hour).
And coincidentally, this is also the week that this perfect H&M Trend jacket is set to drop into two stores. (Check out their trend section if  you haven't already - I've already snapped up half of it). Also, coincidentally, both of these stores just happen to be a stones throw away from our offices in Carnaby Street.
And as it’s Wednesday today, this will be the third day in a row that I will be traipsing around, wandering from Regent Street to Tottenham Court Road, searching erratically for this green and blue houndstooth beauty.
And the moral of the story? Jennifer Bishop, you’d better love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment