H&M Trend: March


If there's one thing I've learned over the past couple of months, it's that H&M is ON FIRE! You might remember me mentioning a great H&M jacket in this post that I  was hunting down for a Miss Jennifer Bishop. Well, that jacket was from H&M's 'trend' collection, of which I just can't get enough! With my will power and proximity to two of the best H&M stores in town, it wouldn't be a great exaggeration to say that a lot of lunch breaks - and a little of my hard-earned cash - have been invested in H&M's unstoppable trend collection.

I thought I'd share with you a couple of my favourite pieces dropping in store this month. Aside from the obvious - Marni for H&M drops in store on March 8th (I'll be posting my favourite pieces from this tomorrow) - these five pieces have already been accounted for in this month's 'expenses' (alongside this Camilla and Marc top). I can't get enough of tailored trousers - I have almost an entire wardrobe dedicated to 'smart bottoms' - and both these pairs are great. Then we have this great jacket - very much inspired by Mary Katrantzou's SS12 collection - and this green top; a sportier take on the peplum trend which is great if you're especially hesitant to go for full-on peplum fever. And lastly, a pale pink tee - a great way to add a little on-trend pastel to your summer wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment