Read All About It




Dress, £1.95 + cost of staples. Worn with belt, Giambattista Valli and shoes, Christian Louboutin.

I’m a little short on posts while I wait for a few things to come through… So, in the meantime, let me share with you a very old image from yesteryear. (Actually, this was shot only two years ago, but with that long hair and those manicured talons, it actually does feel like it has been a lot longer.)

Taken in the lift of my university flat by Marie O’Brien, photography and party-girl extraordinaire, this dress was specially made for me by Marc Jacobs (Haha, yeah right) Marie herself, who, on this particular day, successfully multi-tasked as a designer-stroke-photographer for her final year project using nothing more than a ripped-up-and-stapled issue of Grazia and her fancy-pants camera. An all-rounder, you might say.

No comments:

Post a Comment