More Friday Fun



A quick note on someone that I have seen a lot of recently - The lovely lady on the left is photographer, Stephanie Sian Smith and the sweet girl on the right is her darling assistant, Cleo. I first met Steph when she started shooting What ELLE Wears on a weekly basis for the website. Truly one of the most hilarious people I have ever met, she has a knack for getting a hop, jump and a smile out of you (even when it's minus five and you're shivering in your boots). She makes everyone laugh and has the best playlists to keep spirits up. So good, in fact, that I often take an iPhone pic. See below:

Specimen A. Playlist for beauty shoot by Steph Sian Smith's Aunt

1. Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bonnie Tyler
2. The Power of Love, Jennifer Rush
3. Time after Time, Cyndi Lauper
4. Oh Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
5. Piece of My Heart, Emma Franklin

Anyway, here she is shooting another piece for ELLE yesterday. 




On a separate note, what do we think of these sunglasses? (I am fully aware that there is no comment tab, for which reason this would seem just another of my polite rhetorical questions, but your opinions are welcome so feel free to Tweet me). Feeling very Olsen about it all, and being one of those people that went through an 'I'm-a-straight-teenager-but-totally-in-love-with-the-Olsens' phase, I don't think I mind this at all. Tthe terrible attempt at a pout and unruly eyebrows can probably go, though. If we were on Twitter I'd probably hash tag Can'tPoutForCauliflowerCheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment