THREE'S COMPANY | OR IS IT?


In the spirit of summer, I have photographed sandals – just for you. Granted it's no pro jobbo but brought to you via the only necessary tool in contemporary photography: instagram. While Facebook shares might have fallen by £2.50 yesterday, instagram's hypothetical equivalents must be inflating at an aggressive rate. I digress. I give you – three is a crowd: my three flats for holiday. The method in the madness? Espadrilles for girlie days, silver flats for beachy trips and Balenciagas in anticipation of smarter day trips to elegant Grecian towns. The only three flats I need, as far as I can tell. So not so much a crowd but a well-balanced trio? From left to right: River Island espadrilles, Zara silver sandals, Balenciaga cream sandals (similar here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment