On That Moschino Coat





As you may recall, I popped round to my friend Ben's house last week due to his feeling snap happy. There was no theme, no purpose, no real reason, actually; He just wanted a few fresh shots for his website. Now, I don't know if you've ever attempted to style a shoot, but it's not easy when you have no theme. So, I stuck to my guns, went into my wardrobe and picked out a few of my favourite pieces including this Moschino coat which, if you have read the post below, you'll notice I wore to the ELLE Style Awards. (And thank goodness too as it was about -35 degrees in the bleeding press room!)


I picked this little number up in the sale, (Lord knows I couldn't afford it if it were full price). I adore it's cocoon shape, the cropped sleeves and the rouche detailing around the edges and the collar. Not to mention that perfect petal print and those blend-in buttons. Do I sound like a walking Moschino ad? Sorry, but I'm passionately descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment