WASH BAG / CLUTCH BAG

You just can't get the staff these days. Or else. I didn't have the foresight to pack a daytime clutch that could fit a recently purchased Nikon D3100. But - and to continue on this streak of positivity and spirituality - there are no problems, only solutions. (I still disagree with this statement as without problems, there would be no solutions. But whatever. It sounds nice and in this case, rings true.)


Funny, actually, how despite my meticulous packing and careful editing, I was able to exceed the weight limit by 8.5kg. That's almost a third of the total allowance. (That's what happens when you fly Monarch - you get what you pay for.) And what happens when you under pack? You over edit. And vice versa or one before the other. The egg and chicken etc.


But, where there's a will, there's a way and in this case, I found it. In the form of my boyfriend's wash bag (which, coincidentally, I bought him for Christmas.) I'm hardly the most bona fide fan of overtly labelled goods - unless it's wash bag - in which case it's acceptable. Which is why - and I do relish a pinch of irony - I found it remarkably whimsical that my debut outing with this monogrammed pouch would take place in a town of fake goods. (Needless to say, I passed many of its counterfeit siblings along the way - minus the gold leaf embossed initials.) I digress. The point of the story? If it's a lightweight, camera-holding pouch you're after, Gucci do a mean men's washbag complete with dual purpose and unisex appeal.


Wearing: Lace espadrilles - great ones here by Jeffrey Campbell. Gap tee and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment