SNEAK PEEK


I've been away for a while. Yes, absent but from the blogosphere but also, literally. Sunglasses, woven clutch, vaguely visible table cloth, cobbles... Have you caught wind yet? Get your sails up. Greece! Well, holiday is what that mish mash of terminology was intended to connote. The beautiful fishing town of Agios Nikolaos is where I spent an achingly relaxing week perusing books on spirituality and the bitching world of Kelly Cutrone. (It aches even more now that I'm back in London town and I would usually insert a moan here, but the aforementioned spiritual books would advise that I be grateful for precipitation. Cleanse the soul etc.) Anyway, I give you a sneak peak of two of my favourite accessories that came on holiday with me. Miu Miu sunglasses and Zara clutch. (PS. if you've been following me on twitter, you'll know that I left these precious glasses on the plane. Absolutely heartbreak.)

No comments:

Post a Comment